"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Ate ice cream and pancakes last night (!!!), and then a veggie burger.
Career idea of the day: Starting my own ice cream store
News: Gordon Brown resigns as Prime Minister of the UK; the effects from the gulf coast oil spill continue; Noynoy Aquino wins election for Philippines' president.
Lunch: Panda Bowl ($6.57)
Locating employees. ugh...
Looked up my big bros from hs freshman year - Scott K. is married (!), Bijan's a PhD student in New York. (Man, we're getting old - I need to start accomplishing something!)

Songs: The Whitest Boy Alive - Keep a Secret; Carrie Underwood - So Small; Phoenix - 1901; Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick; Beach Boys; Kill Paradise - RCNK

@ work til 6:45 :( ...

0 responses to "Tuesday, May 11, 2010"

Leave a Reply