Lakers lost last night. No couchsurfers for the first time in a while - the apartment feels lonely and empty :/
American Idol finale tonight. Nicole won Dancing with the Stars. [Despite Juan's texts trying to get me to vote for that random other guy. How could I not vote for Nicole Scherzinger? I liked her since she was part of Eden's Crush!]
I got a full night's rest. Slept from 9:30-7:00am. Good.
Made a frittata for breakfast (because we have no milk). Drove to work 8:25.
Legal jargon. I should use more of it (in everyday conversations). Case closed. Any objections?
...now considering buying a domain name and developing my own website. Just need a good idea. Has to be interactive - maybe a place for people to record the stories of where they were during historical events (like to later tell their grandchildren)?
Music: Usher - OMG; Gaga - Telephone
News: BP is gonna try to plug the oil leak in the gulf. Again. "top kill"
Lunch: I drove to KFC and had 2 "snackers". They weren't good (honey bbq was really dry!).
"Quiet yelling"
Work is busy. Admin staff - looking for files, essentially.

0 responses to "Wednesday May 26, 2010"
Leave a Reply