"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Shut down all computer systems last night...
I WOKE UP AT 6 AM TO BE AT WORK AT 6:50 TO SET UP THE SERVERS AND ALL THE COMPUTERS IN THE OFFICE. Plugging stuff in, essentially. (I hit my lower back/kidney while under a desk).
CS: Bo and Thomas - Germans who have spent the last 6 months in SF, Bo as a "manny" (au pair), Thomas working in a tech internship. They just bought surfboards and are catching waves along the coast.
- Responding to bday greetings on fb :)
- Plans for Mother's day (?) Friday dinner, Catalina?
-> it's not even 11am yet?! Feels like lunchtime at least.
- learning a bit of Tagalog
- Walked in the mall. Had the thought: "There's no such thing as an 'ordinary' day"
Where do I want to be in 5 years? Eep. Scary thought :X

Career of the day: Real estate, or Energy analyst (NERA)

0 responses to "Tuesday, May 4, 2010"

Leave a Reply