Friday Night: Brian's birthday! Went to the Dodger Game - I got there around 8 (in the 3rd inning). Parked on the street (Sunset) - win!
Saturday: Drove my mom to the farmers market in Burbank, cut my hair, found a portable DVD player in the garage, watched The Princess Bride, hung out with Matthew, Marissa and Brian for Brian's birthday in Alhambra (Alondra Hot Wings, Fosselman's, Target). A long walk.
Sunday: Catalina island for Mother's Day! A great escape and a great day - I saw a school of dolphins and a whale during the boat ride to the island. I also hiked up to the top of a mountain overlooking Avalon - it was quite the hike, at least 2 miles uphill! But the views were really spectacular. It's expensive to rent a golf cart there, though.
Songs: B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes

0 responses to "Weekend - May 8-9"
Leave a Reply