"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'm exhausted from this weekend.
CS: I now have 5 people sleeping at my place.
A busy morning @ work.
Watched the Lost finale last night. I think I can get into this show, heh heh.
I heard back from Google! My interview is now on Thursday :)  [they messed up in not scheduling my interview the first time]
I am constantly tired.
Lunch: Sorabol Korean BBQ. over $9.
...pulling more docs...
submitted my travel itinerary/application for the interview
water cooler is broken
long day @ work - til 6:55.
Music: Lady Gaga - Telephone; Ya Boy - We Run LA; Travie McCoy - Billionaire

0 responses to "Monday, 24 May 2010"

Leave a Reply