"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

[a cartogram of California counties by population... because I'm such a geography nerd]

Gintas & Vida are leaving L.A. today - they finally fixed their van and all, and have now, at 11 days, just passed my Aussies to become my longest couchsurfers!
Iowa (Andie, Lacey, and Adam), meanwhile, didn't come back last night. I guess they didn't want to impose. They were at a friend's place in Orange County.
Went to Don Antonio's for dinner. Watched the finale of The Big Bang Theory.
Matt bussed it to class this morning.
Work is very busy this morning. From the beginning - doing 3 hours of work in 1 hour.
Weather: It's chilly at night. Windy and cool all week (possible rain coming up?)
They really should get rid of the electoral college. It makes no sense and is unfair to us in California.
Lunch: Leftover Soribol Korean BBQ ($0, paid yesterday ^.^)
uh oh... we can't find the binder containing a case's CDs at work. Hmm...
Music: The Doors - Love Her Madly; Heart - Alone

0 responses to "Tuesday, May 25"

Leave a Reply