"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drove Matt to school this morning - it was drizzly/showery.
My relatives (all 11 of them) are on their way to LA right now, on a 12 hour train ride from Oakland.
I'm making progress on my Marine project for work. It's been tough, because I can hardly find any relevant information.
Lunch: Met with JENN! We had food from the Border Grill Truck, which was parked at UCLA's court of sciences! Pork, chicken, asada, and fish tacos, all made with delicious gourmet ingredients, not the usual salt and spice you'd expect from a normal taco. And at $2.50-$3 each, you're getting what you pay for! Jenn then showed me her desk and her office!
Weather: Drizzly. Showery. Chilly. Yucky.
Still figuring out how we're going to transport 11 people from the train station to my mom's house.
Songs: Timbaland feat. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again; Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug; Lady Gaga - Alejandro

0 responses to "Tuesday, May 18, 2010"

Leave a Reply