Ruben came over last night - to "celebrate" my interview appointment! We watched the Lakers win game 2 vs. the Suns and ordered Thai food.
Gintas & Vida are still around too. We cooked up a simple beef and veggies dish (I can get used to making a home-cooked meal every night - and then waking up to find the kitchen perfectly cleaned up!) and then watched Precious.
I didn't sleep until 1am. (We started watching the movie late.) It was hard to wake up this morning - I missed Matthew. I think I was having an unpleasant dream too. The weather was perfect in the morning - dry and sunny.
@ work 9am. Mailed Netflix.
Looked at "fantasy maps" of the earth rotated around and how that would change the climate, sea levels, etc.
The internet is down, 11:30-12:00. I guess I'll just have my lunch.
Lunch: Leftover Thai food (pad thai).
News: Stocks down today. It's officially a correction now (down over 10% from the peak). The Euro is trading at $1.25 (If only I could go to Europe now!).
I finally finished the damn research project that's been on my back for the past few weeks! What a relief. Now to get through the backlog of other work.
Weather: Warm and sunny.
Called home - my auntie was there, she didn't join the rest of the gang on their day trip to San Diego today. She wasn't feeling well because she fell down.
Tonight - free concert? Ethiopian food?; Tomorrow - meet with relatives?
Thought: "Login" or "logon"? Or "Sign on"?
Gintas & Vida got their van! They're coming back now (trying to get through rush-hour traffic from Gardena - that'll be an hour easily).
Songs: Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick; Travie McCoy - Billionaire; Jason DeRulo - In My Head; John Mayer - Free Fallin' (cover!); Johnny Cash - One (cover!); My Favorite Highway - Bigger Than Love.
My internet radio has been sending me lots of enjoyable pop punk :)



0 responses to "Thursday, May 20, 2010"
Leave a Reply