I helped drive the relatives from Union Station to mom's house last night. Took 2 trips. There isn't really parking there unless you want to pay $2 for 20 minutes. My mom's house is now officially full of people; I'm so glad I have my own place to escape it all!
I'm tired. I swear I need more sleep.
Gintas & Vida are still here. I told them they could stay for however long they need to set up the car. We cooked another feast last night. Drumsticks, spam, mac and cheese, rice, and broccoli. Actually it was mostly me doing all the cooking ^.^
I haven't heard back yet. Hrm.
Work: Read wikipedia - learned about hurricanes and dog breeds (terriers). I'm trying to find news articles, but it's really hard to filter the information down to what I need.
Lunch: I spilled mac and cheese on my shirt. (I smelled like cheese the rest of the day.) Man, I'm extra clumsy today :(
Reading MLIA.
AN got into med school!
I GOT THE CALL BACK!!! YES!!!
Free concert tomorrow night?
Ruben's coming over...
Songs: B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
May
(28)
- Call me Zuka Arimoto
- Thursday, May 27, 2010
- Wednesday May 26, 2010
- Tuesday, May 25
- Monday, 24 May 2010
- Sat/Sun 22-23 May
- Friday, 21st of May
- Thursday, May 20, 2010
- Wednesday the 19th
- Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- Monday, May 17, 2010
- Sunday the 16th of May
- Saturday May 15 - Afternoon.
- Saturday, May 15, 2010
- Friday, May 14, 2010
- Thursday May 13, 2010
- Wednesday May 12, 2010
- Tuesday, May 11, 2010
- Monday, May 10
- Weekend - May 8-9
- Friday, May 7
- Thursday, May 6, 2010
- Wednesday, Cinco de Mayo
- Tuesday, May 4, 2010
- Monday, May 3, 2010
- Pics from the Bday Weekend
- Birthday Weekend
- Friday, April 30, 2010
-
▼
May
(28)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Wednesday the 19th"
Leave a Reply