"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Year 23 begins...
an apple for breakfast - @ work 8:20

catching up with work
Matt H. is in the P.I. and going to Catanduanes! Ate Karina messaged him :)
Lunch: Tommy's chili fries [a birthday gift from Matt]
the computers (monitors) have been randomly shutting off
News: The oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico is bad, shut down fishing; people are hating on Arizona and its new immigration law.

the computers need to be shut down. We have to reset all the servers in the office. OFFICE-WIDE SHUTDOWN! Thanks to the DWP for not alerting anyone that they'd be causing power surges.

Songs: The Summer Set - Love Like This; Ke$ha - TiK ToK; MGMT - Kids

0 responses to "Monday, May 3, 2010"

Leave a Reply