"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Went to Melody Bar last night - met up with Ruben and met Jess, Andrea, and the twin guys.

--

Some woman was taking my usual parking space today as I arrived - she couldn't fit her car into the space, so she gave up and drove on - FAIL!
Advice: "there is enormous power in simply committing yourself to a goal."
Career: I should start my own tour guide company.
Songs: Justin Bieber - Baby; La Roux - Bulletproof
WHOA. THE DOW JUST PLUNGED OVER 900 POINTS. And it bounced back 600 points.


Lunch: Leftover (half) burrito from Tacomiendo.
Career: Economics research assistant; graphic designer. Planning/grad school?
I'm hardly getting any work done. Trying to not facebook at least.

0 responses to "Thursday, May 6, 2010"

Leave a Reply