The year is already halfway over!
I worked yesterday until 6:45-ish. Stopped by the apartment then drove to my mom's house. Mom was at a church thingy in Glendale, so I went to buy my dinner. I went to Troy's on York - Pastrami burger and chili fries - $7.55. The fries were HUGE and good - they were my whole dinner. The Pastrami burger is my lunch today. I only ate half.
Music: Taio Cruz - Light It Up; The High Speed Scene
My ipod is dead dead dead :(. JR has it; he should come for his tent tonight or tomorrow.
Should I buy a car? It's so expensive. I really don't need one.
More burning discs today. At least it's something to do.
News: The oil spill; unemployment down because of people leaving the labor force (not because of more jobs); Netherlands beat Brazil! UPSET!
The whole office has gathered to watch Ghana vs. Uruguay. (Uruguay wins.)
--
More songs to get!
Call the Cops - Watch Me Make You Hate Me
Klaxons
Show Me the Skyline
PlayRadioPlay!
Rediscover - I Will Forget You
The Holloways
The Temper Trap
Mike Snow
...

0 responses to "Friday, 2nd of July, 2010"
Leave a Reply