"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


3 Couchsurfers at my place last night and for the next couple nights: Brendan (from Bretagne, France) who is an engineering student who gets school credit (somehow) for traveling around the world and who is an experienced drummer; and Eva and Lena from Germany, two 20-year-olds simply traveling to the US, not au pairs or anything, haha.
We got tacos last night from Taco Plus. We then watched some Big Bang Theory.
I love hosting couchsurfers. Life is one big party, and it's also like a box of chocolates!!!
News: Afghanistan war documents have been leaked via Wikileaks.
Music: Tai Cruz - Dynamite; Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness; Red Hot Chili Peppers - Hard to Concentrate; Cake - Never There
I miss Bob Barker, Conan O'Brien, Steve Irwin, and Billy Mays.
Discovered whosampled.com.
WASAAAAAAAAAAP.
I wish I grew up in a small town.
... in any case, I'll make sure that I DON'T STOP. ... BELIEVIN'!
Chemtrails.
Lunch: Office snacks. Brought a salad but didn't want to eat it.
Yawn. Pretty slow day.
Music to get: The Clash - Straight to Hell

0 responses to "Tuesday, July 27, 2010"

Leave a Reply