"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

NEW NOTEBOOK
____________________________________


Back from camping @ Sequoia this weekend. (I now know how to spell "Sequoia".) I feel exhausted but also refreshed. Slept really well last night. The park was gorgeous.
Sequoia trees are huge. (You gotta see them.) The campsite I planned for was full, so we went further into the mountains. There was still snow on the ground at our campsite (see Coors Light incident). Some of us were much more cautious about putting food away in the bear boxes. Card games - Mao! Justin and Michelle arrived really late at 2am. Thank god for that voicemail Sean and I left. We had to switch campsites because people had reserved our spot for the second night. We went on an unnecessarily long horse trail for 2 miles. Jonathan didn't feel well and drove back on Saturday. Moro rock sunset was probably one of the more spectacular things I've ever witnessed. Simply amazing. My diet consisted of turkey/ranch dressing sandwiches. It was nearly impossible to get a good fire going with our shit wood and lack of lighter fluid. Drinking games - King's Cup! I flipped beans onto Justin's car. The night hike we went on was legendary! We were so lost for hours (note to self: It helps to have a sober person in your group when wandering the woods at 3am)! I can't believe I found where SC had dropped his valuables! We had to jump a river somehow. The Crystal Cave tour was alright. My camera was acting up all weekend - shaking/vibrating every time I turned it on. I fared well - very few bug bites, no allergies (unlike several others). I slept on the drive back. Delay due to the road construction. Del Taco. Sketchy janky Bakersfield (the stereotypes are true!).

My ipod DIED! Not battery, but full death: It actually had an icon with a sad face on it!!! I haven't been having good luck with my electronics lately.

Back to work. The US was eliminated by Ghana. Germany beat England. The Dodgers blew it against the Yankees.
Lunch: Tacone veggie wrap. $7.13. Good sauces! I will return.
FIRE DRILL today. Annoying. I took the opportunity to walk to Walgreen's.

0 responses to "Monday, June 28, 2010"

Leave a Reply