My firm is in legal trouble over the use of this image.
It's my mom's birthday.
Went to Cafe 50's last night with Piroska. She randomly two of her acting friends from Hungary while grabbing food in downtown LA! How crazy is that? We shared a vanilla/brownie milkshake and fries (no veggies for her).
Watched The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard. It was okay, immature and chuckle-inducing.
The shower drain is kinda clogged again.
News: George Steinbrenner (Yankees owner) died. The All-Star game is today.
The sun is out! No fog this morning - it's the first time in a while.
Working on editing more video clips for this PowerPoint.
I just sold my mutual fund investment. Whoa.
- I'm almost out of money. This doesn't feel good.
Music: B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Lunch: (stale) chili cheese fries from Cafe 50s (disappointing fries, but the shake was awesome!)
I maxed out my vacation time :(
STAYING AT WORK REAL LATE - TIL 9PM! MAKE THAT 9:30!
I hope Piroska isn't stranded outside my door for hours.
It's my mom's birthday.
Went to Cafe 50's last night with Piroska. She randomly two of her acting friends from Hungary while grabbing food in downtown LA! How crazy is that? We shared a vanilla/brownie milkshake and fries (no veggies for her).
Watched The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard. It was okay, immature and chuckle-inducing.
The shower drain is kinda clogged again.
News: George Steinbrenner (Yankees owner) died. The All-Star game is today.
The sun is out! No fog this morning - it's the first time in a while.
Working on editing more video clips for this PowerPoint.
I just sold my mutual fund investment. Whoa.
- I'm almost out of money. This doesn't feel good.
Music: B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Lunch: (stale) chili cheese fries from Cafe 50s (disappointing fries, but the shake was awesome!)
I maxed out my vacation time :(
STAYING AT WORK REAL LATE - TIL 9PM! MAKE THAT 9:30!
I hope Piroska isn't stranded outside my door for hours.

0 responses to "Tuesday, July 13, 2010"
Leave a Reply