"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drizzly this morning. The streets in West LA are all wet.
Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night. I had low expectation for this morive - and it managed to be worse. Yuck, such a bad movie. Michael Bay and Shia LeBouf are pure stinkiness.
Music: Linkin Park - New Divide (dammit, Transformers soundtrack)
Work: Watching Germany-Spain in the World Cup semifinals
Lunch: Leftover Panda Express
GERMANY LOST :( :( :(. Sadness. But Spain really was playing much better the entire game.
Conference call with Monster rep.

EARTHQUAKE. 4:53 pm. A 5.4 near Palm Springs. The office building was swaying a bit, I could hear it creaking for like 2 minutes.

At work late. 6:30. Sandra and Sandra should be coming.

0 responses to "Wednesday July 7 2010"

Leave a Reply