"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Mom picked me up last night - we had dinner at Versailles. Slept back in Glassell Park.
I'm having some allergies. It kept me up last night.
Stayed up until midnight, cramming for the GRE. The practice test online was almost exactly like the practice test in my prep book! What a ripoff.
Somehow I also managed to finish watching BrĂ¼no.

It was really uncomfortable to watch at many points. But at least it wasn't boring.
The water in the fridge at home is broken. We're drinking straight from the tap. Yucky LA water.

Dropped off mom, drove to work (yay). Traffic was bad. Thursday is the worst traffic day.
Work: Finishing up/finalizing this PowerPoint.
I am stressing over GRE vocab and studying while working.
...internet is down, this time for a long while.
Lunch: Leftover chicken (vinegar/onion) from Versailles.
My coworkers are enjoying the "double rainbow" video:

0 responses to "Thursday, July 22, 2010 - Everything Coming to a Head"

Leave a Reply