"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


CS:Sandra and Sandra leave today, driving to SD. Piroska should be returning from Vegas.
I found a car I might like to buy. A blue Ford Focus for $5000.
Music: All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In; Uptown Girl
Got a phone call back from Google!
Emailed the guy about the blue Ford Focus to buy.
Found another perfect job - analyst, only a block away from my current job!
Big PowerPoint project to work on this week.
Lunch: Leftover Hawaiian BBQ. I almost forgot I had leftovers in the fridge - I walked to the bank and to the mall food court before I realized it.
At work til 6:30. Editing video clips takes a while.
I have to decline a lot of couchrequests. There are a lot of people traveling to LA this summer.
I should just buy my own website.

0 responses to "Monday - July 12 - A Busy Day"

Leave a Reply