"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Watched Goal: The Dream Begins last night.
Cleaned a little. It was a very warm night.
Music: Maroon 5 - Misery.

It's still hot and humid - rain was showering from the sky as I biked in to work! I'm actually wearing shorts at the office (for the 2nd day in a row).
Well, it finally happened - facebook won't let me join any more groups. Even with my secret "loophole" :(
Spent half my day in the conference room discussing this PowerPoint that we're working on.
No lunch until 4 pm. Had leftover Greek food (gyros and rice) from yesterday's farmers market.
... another long day at work. GROOAN.
News: There was a 3-pointer earthquake in Maryland.
At work til 7:30. Don't know if I'll end up doing anything tonight...

I need to increase my money supply. And liquidity. Haha.

0 responses to "Friday, July 16, 2010"

Leave a Reply