"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Went home (Glassell Park) last night - prepared for interivew
CB is going to Europe! How exciting! Whoo!
Slept 11:30. Excited for my interview.
Drove. Dropped off mom at the Gold Line station.
Work: Researching NV geothermal leases
Busy at work - then interview time!
The interview went well - I didn't know I needed a visitor's pass to access the elevators, which made me late :X
I feel like a spy. Having to change in my car and make sure no one sees me. However, as I put on my pants, sweaty and the backseat (ooooh!), I feel somewhat guilty too. What I did felt - illicit. I feel like I cheated on my job with another woman!

Michelle is back. Yay!
News: US-Russia swap spies. Stocks are up.
CS: Piroska should have arrived last night. I wasn't at the apt so I didn't get to see her.
Music: Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - Billionaire

0 responses to "Interview Day (July 9)"

Leave a Reply