"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Auntie Susie died.

Rest in peace.

------



Stressy. Crammed a bit last night.
Drove back from work yesterday - picked up mom. "Shopped" for cars while in traffic.
I can't concentrate on studying.
At the apt, I briefly saw Brendan - he's going to Vegas this weekend, and moving out next weekend! Oh crap, I gotta find a replacement roommate asap!
(The last thing I need before taking such a big exam is another thing to worry about.)
Music: NPR, classical, Frank Sinatra - My Way ("I ate it up... and spit it out"); Travie McCoy - Billionaire ("so freakin' bad")

Well, I'm off to the testing center now. HERE GOES...

0 responses to "Friday, July 23: GRE Day!"

Leave a Reply