"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Bike back last night from work -> exhausted.
Watched Reservoir Dogs. Mom came by and picked me up. I'm commuting from home for the next few days, because my mom took some days off and I thus have the car.
Went to Tommy's with Matt. Washed JR's tent in the garage so it wouldn't be all dirty when I returned it to him. Watched some Top Chef then slept around midnight.
Drove to work - they changed the signs for the 110 from "Fwy" to "Pkwy."
Burning discs today at work. Taking a long time.
Burning discs all day. It takes over 20 minutes for each one. And my computer has frozen several times.
Lunch: Burrito leftover from what my mom bought yesterday - really good!
Music: Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition; Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - Carry Out; Frank Zappa - Valley Girl
At work til late burning CDs/DVDs. Wow. All day. It's actually really draining. And I didn't even finish all. While doing it, I at least got to organize a lot of my fb photo albums.

0 responses to "Thursday - 1 July 2010 - Canada Day"

Leave a Reply