Piroska came back late last night. Later than me (and I was at work til nearly 9:30!). She enjoyed Universal Studios, though she didn't expect it to be so much of a theme park as much as an actual studio.
My dinner last night? Wine and a beer. It was late, there was no time for solid food.
Now Piroska's gone, hopefully she caught her early flight to Mexico.
It's a hot day. MG's complaining about how hot this side of the office is but I don't really notice it.
WORK IS REALLY OVERWHELMING AND CRAZY WITH THIS POWERPOINT. So many details that are being tweaked and added. I have 8 people feeding me things to do.
Music: Katy Perry - California Gurls; Blink-182 - Aliens Exist; Blink-182 - All the Small Things ("Work sucks, I know"...)

0 responses to "Wednesday July 14, 2010 - Overloaded at Work"
Leave a Reply