Last night: Worked til 7:45. Bike home. Felt tired and frankly, kinda sad.
My CS guests for the night, the Hammock Brothers--well, Jason, Jonathan, and Frasier--arrived around 8:45. I thought they'd come earlier, but no worries! I felt like I should have been traveling with these guys all along! Jason quit his job and is now living life to the fullest. He also doesn't have wisdom teeth. (Doppelganger, anyone?) Jon spent 6 years in the navy and doesn't have wisdom teeth either. Meanwhile, Frasier has been studying in China for the last few years. They played guess my ethnicity, we went for tacos, and I taught them how to speak Australian. Their plan is to possibly head along the beach toward San Diego, then power back to Seattle by Sunday. I really wish I could join them.
IT'S HOT. Mike complained to the building maintenance about the a/c. Hot hot hot outside. Luckily I'm staying cool at my desk.
I have a random cut on the palm of my left hand :/.
Work: Continued working on this big PowerPoint presentation, inserting videos and whatnot.
Submitted a resume for a real estate analyst position. I hope I get it, but again, I also gotta be realistic.
Music: Lady Gaga - Alejandro
Dan likes the number 11. It's borderline obsession. I knew this for a while, but just thought I'd record it.
News: BP has contained the oil leak (for now?). Senate passes financial reform bill. Goldman fined $550M by the SEC.
Lunch: Gyros platter from the farmers market.

0 responses to "Thursday, July 15, 2010"
Leave a Reply