"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

What a night last night.
James B stopped by to pick up his letter. He was soon off, then Alvaro arrived. We watched Big Bang Theory then got beer and tacos. Saskia arrived and the four of us (including Felix) went out. First stop: Liquid Kitty. It was a nice bar, not very big, but had the chic divey feel of the Verdugo. And! There was a really great band playing - funky jazz rock, with an awesome keyboardist. After our drink, it was time to roll on. Next stop: The Arsenal, a restaurant that turns into a bar/lounge after hours. And I ran into my former COWORKER there, Nate! What a surprise! We chatted for a while, he met his friend, and me and my friends bounced to our third and final stop: Busby's. I think my friends liked it. It was quiet around 11 when we arrived, but soon got crowded. We played some "never have I ever" with a twister game board. The vibe of Busby's felt like a mix of frat house and beach chic. The music was too much hip hop for me to enjoy dancing. I got tired and just sat while everyone else danced. Stayed til 1:30. Drove Saskia back to her place, returned to the apt at 2:30. One more beer with Alvaro, who wanted the party to keep going.

Whew.


Woke up 7:45. Oatmeal, shower, to work.

I had to pull papers out from LG's desk, "because I'm skinny" lol.
Trying to work on my CV.
Overheard: "Maria Bartoromo isn't looking too good."
My car has a big scratch/dent. :/
Music: Bed Intruder song (autotuned)
Yawn. Tired - from last night? And the party's tonight!
Lunch: Quesadilla, leftover from last night.
Tita Elsie is staying at our house now.
Stopped by the container store. Now gotta go prep for the party!

0 responses to "Friday, 5 November 2010"

Leave a Reply