"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Watched Glee. Didn't go to my meeting.
Went to Cabo Cantina to meet up with Saskia, Stephanie, and Sandra. The bouncer was a douche. Jeez, why do people take themselves so seriously?
Dropped off the girls. Said bye to Saskia.
Felix was working on an essay due next week, so it doesn't look like he's going to SF this weekend.
I dreamt I was sort of on TAR. There was a "trick" clue, and we ended up hiking in a canyon in Encino, just a group of friends, not competitors.

--

Work. No traffic this morning (finally). Someone took my parking space :( Way to start my day off the wrong way. Now I just feel foul.
Music: All Time Low - Damned if I Do Ya (Damned if I Don't); Lucy Woodward - Dumb Girls; Bruno Mars (via Glee) - Just the Way You Are
I want to go back to Germany.
Drawing with MS Paint at work. For most of the day!

I'll go back to 90065 tomorrow. Probably will only stay for one day. No big family Thanksgiving; I really just want to do nothing and eat pizza. No more turkey, please!

Alvaro's coming back tonight.

0 responses to "Wednesday the Day Before Thanksgiving"

Leave a Reply