Alvaro leaves today, flying to London then to Madrid.
I have a very busy week, with an interview, doctor appointment, tutoring appointments, and WFG meeting. I have to worry about researching
It's cold. It's been cold this entire Thanksgiving weekend. I'm wearing a jacket at my desk today.
I think I forgot my work keys at home. I also forgot my notebook.
Somewhat busy at work. But I feel magically more productive. I'm organizing files on the computer.
Music: The Big Bang Theory theme; Phoenix - 1901; A-ha - Take on Me
Leslie Nielsen died. :(
I'm going through the day without checking my email. Good so far...
Lunch: Mrs. Winstons salad bar. Got some sides of tofu too.
The internet is slow at work today.
I'm pretty sore from this weekend's snowboarding.
"Don't leave until you're done" - I'm clocking in some overtime tonight. And working too!
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
November
(27)
- Tuesday November 30
- Monday, 29 November 2010
- The Thanksgiving Snowboarding Weekend (Sat - Sun)
- Thanksgiving
- Wednesday the Day Before Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, 23 November 2010
- Monday, 2010-11-22
- Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend (2010-11-20 - 2010-11-21)
- Friday November 19, 2010
- Thursday, 18 November 2010
- Wednesday, 17 November 2010
- Tuesday, 2010-11-16
- Monday, November 15, 2010
- Weekend (Nov 13 -14)
- Friday, November 12, 2010
- Veteran's Day - November 11, 2010
- The Night I Couldn't Sleep - AKA A Day That'll Lif...
- Tuesday, 9 November 2010
- Monday, 8 November 2010
- Nov 5 - 6 - 7 [Partay! - 500 Miles - the Swiss]
- Friday, 5 November 2010
- Thursday, November 4, 2010
- Wednesday, Nov. 3
- Tuesday, 2 November 2010 [Election Day]
- Monday, November 1, 2010
- Satruday - Sunday 30-31 October
- Friday, 29 October 2010
-
▼
November
(27)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Monday, 29 November 2010"
Leave a Reply