"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


My weekend was spent on the westside. I self-imposed a type of isolation since I wouldn't be celebrating Halloween.
Felix was gone to Santa Barbara so I had the apartment to myself.
Friday night: Watched Milk. Ate tortillas and salsa. Slept.




Saturday: Coordinated and dropped off the recycling. In Culver City. I then bought some groceries with my recycling credit, but I forgot a bag at the Ralph's. D'oh!
The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear was going on, but there was no live broadcast on Comedy Central as was promised. :/
It was a gorgeous day. I drove to Malibu and discovered a secret beach: El Pescador State Beach.


I drove in, parked, hiked down the cliff to the secluded beach and dipped into the water. It was so refreshing! I got out and walked around to air-dry (I had no towel with me). Then I drove onward. I took Mulholland Highway all the way from the beach near the Ventura county line to Woodland Hills. The road wound trough the mountains, with many twists making me feel like I was in a car commercial. Such a nice drive, and being in Woodland Hills kind of took be down memory lane.

Back at the apt, I watched Get Him to the Greek. Cooked potatoes (we have plenty).


Sunday: Farmers' market. Eggs for breakfast. And potatoes and bacon.
Hiked Mandeville Fire Road trail. It was sunny and warm. Lots of people walking their dogs or going mountain biking. I hiked at least 5 miles, all the way up to a former anti-Soviet missile station in the hills. Some of the hills were steep.
Back to apartment. Caught up with The Amazing Race.
Felix returned a day early from Santa Barbara (bc everyone else there returned too).
Watched TAR and got Felix into it too.

0 responses to "Satruday - Sunday 30-31 October"

Leave a Reply