Yesterday was probably the worst and best day I've had in a while. After work I drove over Beverly Glen to the Valley for the Stammtisch. It was nice, even though everyone there was much older than me, heh heh. The restaurant was great - I really recommend it - Swiss Chef.
I stopped by Ralphs on the way back. I was already out and tired, might as well make myself totally exhausted. The Ralphs is open 24 hours! Nice.
Felix went to Barney's Beanery. I turned down his invite to join. I needed a beer (PBR!) and lots and lots of rest. And I did get to relax. Despite the yuckiness of PBR.
--
I jogged this morning. It's windy - weeeee!
Work @ 8:40. Still lots of traffic. Despite it being Veteran's Day. :(
I have a new multi-day project at work. :/
I'm planning to go to the Downtown LA Artwalk tonight.
I got a call from a recruiter - to interview for an internet company. Hmm.
My friend got into some trouble :(
I wish I had the day off. It's warm, sunny, and breezy. A day to frolic about outside!
Lunch: Courtyard Cafe.
Music: The Gaslight Anthem; Bad Religion - Sorrow (Acoustic)
Lately I've been feeling depressed in the mornings but cheery in the afternoons. Hmm.

0 responses to "Veteran's Day - November 11, 2010"
Leave a Reply