Party last night at Ruchi's. (After a quick after-work nap and watchingBBT and finishing season 2 of Chuck.)
I punched Felix in the face and made his lip bleed. I blame the caffeine. (Yet another reason to keep Jason away from coffee and energy drinks.) The party was yet another mini-United Nations: A Korean-Brazilian girl, twins from Saudi Arabia (but Eritrean/Ethiopian), a Canadian, Spanish, Mexican, and Swiss Dutch people!
I did my "Bye Bye Bye" dance. Oh my. Yet another reason to keep Jason away from energy drinks and coffee.
Slept solidly for 5 hours. Ugh, caffeine hangover. My breakfast was tea and nutella on toast.
--
It's cloudy and about to rain! Might not be good for the Thanksgiving party tomorrow. But I'm liking the fresh air.
Music: Neon Trees - Animal
Work: Responding to hella shareholders on the phone nonstop. My latest assignment is to create a blog for the firm :) Very. cool.
At work late - 6:40 pm.
It's now too cold and I don't want rain :(

0 responses to "Friday November 19, 2010"
Leave a Reply