Watched Chuck and HIMYM last night. Cooked (aka microwaved) quesadillas for dinner. Mylife is boring.
I woke up early, walked to the post office to mail in the Netflix, got to work around 8:45.
Daylight Saving Time. I hate it.
Against my will, it's a busy morning. I have to pull a lot of docs.
EDIT: Not a busy morning, a busy DAY.
Lunch: Leftover Panda Express. Ryan liked how delicious it looked.
I have to pick up my laptop, drive back to Glassell, start my laundry, write a check, dress up, go to my meeting, potentially meet up with Brian, then head back to West LA. WHEW, just thinking about what I have to do after work is stressing me out!
Music: The Gaslight Anthem; The Killers - Mr. Brightside; Jack's Mannequin
It's 3:30 and the sun's going down. Depressing.


0 responses to "Tuesday, 9 November 2010"
Leave a Reply