"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


IT'S FUCKING COLD.

Watched HIMYM - "Blitzgiving". I know I have often felt like the Blitz. Aw, maaan!
I dreamed that I was somehow on Wheel of Fortune, which filmed in a sketchy part of East Hollywood.

--

I learned that turkeys were first thought by the English to come from Turkey. And the Turkish word for turkey is "hindi".
News: Tension between North Korea and South Korea
Music: The Gaslight Anthem; The Dangerous Summer; Blink-182 - Dammit
Lunch: More turkey. Avi asked about my German; he speaks Yiddish. And Rob is half Indian (Punjabi).
Uncle came to West LA looking for jobs; he visited me at work.

Saskia's last night in LA tonight; we're going out. Forget my WFG meeting!
At work til 7:10.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 23 November 2010"

Leave a Reply