"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Came back to the apartment around 6pm last night. Brian was there, watching HIMYM. It was FUCKING HOT. I watched one episode with him, and then declared, "Let's go to the beach."
And so we did. As if on cue, right when I pulled the car out of the driveway, Alvaro was arriving on the bike. I shouted to him to join us. It was dark by the time we got to Santa Monica, but still unbelievably warm. Over 80 degrees at 8pm at the beach. Felix and I jumped in the water. It was frigid and oh-so refreshing! I stayed in for a couple minutes then air dried out. We went to Big Dean's Cafe right below the pier, because Felix wanted fish and garlic. I didn't have my wallet. Felix covered me.
Back at the apt, a couple more drinks and some Chuck.

STOCKS ARE UP. LIKE 200 POINTS. YES!
It's still really hot today. Like 96°.
Planning for the party. Tomorrow!

0 responses to "Thursday, November 4, 2010"

Leave a Reply