Fri Night: Made pumpkin bread while watching Pi. Then went to Covina. Beer hockey. Drove back to Glassell. Passed out.
Saturday: Slept in. Til ~11. Set up the printer/scanner at home. Then began a project to scan in all our old photos. I actually liked looking through old childhood pics of myself. I also caught up (somewhat) will all the TV shows I missed. There are a lot.
Dinner at Indra. It wasn't as hole-in-the-wall Thai restaurant-y as I had thought.
Mom and Tita E. left to watch the Pacquiao fight. He dominated, again.
Sunday: The family went to San Diego. I watched more TV at home alone, then left for Juan's bday celebration.
Homemade pizza! Picking avocados! Trampolineeee! Apples to Apples, Cranium, TAR!!! (The race went to Oman, where the dating couple became engaged.) Moscato wine and chocolate fondue. An awesome time!



0 responses to "Weekend (Nov 13 -14)"
Leave a Reply