"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



Alvaro arrived Wednesday night. I discovered the awkwardly shaped packaging for the darts with the steel tips. We went out to Q's with Felix and Jan. Lots of beer. And I got into a shopping cart to get raced back to the apartment. And I fell. Both my knees are bruised; one tore open.

I drove back home on Thursday morning around 10:30. I was greeted by a pile of food, and no turkey (finally)!
Spent the day catching up on my backlog of TV shows. The Office, Big Bang Theory, Outsourced, Community, Parenthood, and Glee.


My mom, uncle and I went for a walk/hike in Griffith park. The sunset from the trails just behind the Observatory was gorgeous.

Watched

Friday. No shopping for me. I watched more TV. I helped teach my uncle a bit more about using the computer.

Back to West LA in the afternoon. Apparently Alvaro had been locked out after a party at Ruchi's because Felix slept through his texts. So he slept by the beach then.

Alvaro and I went out to Q's with my Swedish neighbors - Hanna and Madelyn (who will be gone in a few months :/). Cigarettes. Beers. They wanted to dance. But Alvaro and I had to get back early - it would be an early (ish) Saturday morning...

0 responses to "Thanksgiving"

Leave a Reply