"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Thursday night: Watched Nothing but the Truth. Good movie.

Friday: Drove home in the morning. Took a detour into Baldwin Hills to capture the brilliant views and the snow in the distant mountains behind downtown. I wanted barbecue.
I ate so much food at home. Especially the roast. I'm not used to consuming so much meat.


Saturday, Christmas Day:
Churched it in the morning.
Tried to work on my grad school essays. But I really have no idea where to go with them. It's hard, since I have no guidelines really.
Watched Leap Year. It was corny and felt forced.

A quiet Christmas overall. No major gifts, no stress. Good.
There was (heavy) rain overnight.

Sunday, December 26: No church for me. Stayed at home, worked on my essays, making a bit more progress. Still so much to prepare for grad school - it's overwhelming and all I need is time.
"To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded."
"Not all who wander are lost."

0 responses to "CHRISTMAS"

Leave a Reply