"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.




Watched Girl with a Pearl Earring last night. I was exhausted and napped through the film.

It was Sandra's last night. Brian came over to go bowling. But no one else could make it. So Brian and I had sushi then picked up Sandra around 9pm. We ended up just having drinks at my apt (Boddingtons and spiked egg nog!), and we played poker (I won). I slept around 12:45, woke up at 7:30, but slept in until 8:30. Yawn - I'm not getting enough sleep.

Chase will start charging $10 for "free checking"?!

Music: Pink - Raise Your Glass; Titofelix - Nice and Slow; Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
Lunch: Trimana veggie burger. Good deal.
Slow day at work. Got to update my travel blog a bit. :)

0 responses to "Thursday, 2010-12-16"

Leave a Reply