"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Christmas party last night for WFG. Drove straight from work, wearing professional attire. The dinner was nice, the food was good and acceptable, and the Christmas music really got me in the spirit! Mom and titas were there too. Left at 9pm - headed back the West LA, changed, and went to Christina's apartment. Hung out, met her grad school friends - Jane, Mizu, Oliver, Daniel; and the couchsurfers Gabriel and Nicholas from Canada, who are hitchhiking from Quebec to Argentina, and documenting their trip on a website. Went back home ~1am.

I have the apartment to myself now.

--

PAYDAY. Fuck yea!
With Lionel and Jack gone, work is slow. Just how I like it. :)
Lunch: feeling very omnivorous: Mrs. Winston's salad and tofu; soy chili soup; soy nuggets, and SUSHI left by Kevin for the office.

I am left-eye dominant.

Bowling tonight for Sandra's last day.

0 responses to "Wednesday 2010-12-15"

Leave a Reply