"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Yesterday was a busy and eventful day. And today is shaping up to be the same.


Last night I tutored Mark then rushed to my WFG meeting in Glendale (where they basically told us to just recruit more people - wtf?). We also are having a holiday party and gift exchange.
I rushed back to West LA, saw Felix as he left out for a "date."

--

Work is busy today. LG keeps piling stuff for me to find/research. Just when I least need it. I gotta prep for my interview this afternoon!

Lunch: Panda Express
- free personalized business cards
Feeling STRESSED about my interview

Music:

0 responses to "Wednesday, 1 December 2010"

Leave a Reply