"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Party at Ruchi's last night. I met Sandra at Chipotle (she was early, I was late), Stephanie joined and we walked up. But I had the wrong apartment. So we stood outside of the 2nd floor instead of the 3rd, me just drinking some of our wine. How idiotic! The party was nice, though I left relatively early. And Juliana apparently had quite a night (with what was going on with Adam right next to her). I drove Louise and Sandra home and got to sleep around 2am.

--

I woke up, and my alarm hadn't gone off. It was 9am. Oh shit.
Rushed to work, no shower, no breakfast. Luckily no one noticed my slight tardiness.
More research to do at work. Finding attorney fees for this objector to our case.
Lunch: Salad from California Crisp (my first time)
Music: What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor?
Shareholders commented on our address - "Avenue of the Stars"
I am all over facebook this afternoon. Wow.

0 responses to "Thursday 2010-12-09"

Leave a Reply