"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Tutored Mark last night with his homework (at my apt).
Began watching The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Classic western.



Things weighing on my mind:
- grad school apps
- RECOMMENDATIONS! FML
- Christmas preparation stuff
- finding a subletter for the apartment
- saving enough to travel next year
- coordinating all the upcoming events/parties (holiday, birthday, end of quarter)
- making progress on my insurance licensing
- the landlord finding out I'm subletting the apartment
- juggling all this with 9+ hours of work a day
- my car's registration is still expired


Today at work: on hold with the MI department of health, scanning and bates stamping docs.

0 responses to "Tuesday, 2010-12-07"

Leave a Reply