"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Worked late, til 6:30. Traffic was HORRIBLE.
Watched From Paris with Love and the new Big Bang Theory.
Met up with Stephanie, Sandra, Julia, Julie (from Lyon, France), Camilla, and (CS) Evan from Australia for a night out in Santa Monica. Camilla's friends' concert at Monsoon was cancelled so we ended up at Hooters. Everyone else left. Stephanie, Evan and I then went to Busby's and, around 1am, hung out at my apartment. I drove Stephanie and Evan back to their respective places around 2-3am.

--

Thinking about my future - travels, volunteer/work next year, or getting my Masters. I'm feeling a lot of pressure on myself, even if it isn't really there.
The weather today is absolutely perfect. The temperature is such that I feel gently warm in the sun and refreshed in the shade.
Everyone has their own story.
...sending out requests for university prospectuses. Looking into MSc programmes in Europe.


Feeling Epistemologic - trying to understand knowledge.
- met Jeff, a new (?) lawyer (temp).
Lunch: Microwaved mac and cheese. Read more Omnivore's Dilemma.
Music: The Black Keys - Tighten Up
To do: Mail rent, organize grad school apps, buy gift for secret santa thing, get OJ and carrot juice, Christmas cards?

0 responses to "Friday, December 3"

Leave a Reply