"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


My dreams are sometimes really entertaining when I remember them: I dreamt I was driving down Cahuenga (or Highland) into Hollywood and got sick and threw up out the car's passenger side - splattering the outside of the door. My solution? Go to Jack in the Box and order broccoli (after much deliberation). The cashier girl found that disgusting and instead made me get something with bacon. Sourdough Jack.

Lunch: Chicken Tikka Masala and stale lettuce.
Hella busy at work. Researching attorney fees is such dry and dull work.
I am officially STRESSED over impending grad school apps.
Party tonight (at Ruchi's). Artwalk tomorrow.
At work late - til 6:30. Felix was at the apt when I got home.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 7 December 2010"

Leave a Reply