WFG meeting - went to Porto's first (at 9am - it was packed). The mall parking was already full... Valet parking closed off my area. The meeting went until around noon. I walked to Borders afterwards and bought a Thomas Guide! :)
The weather is warm :)
Went back to West LA around 7pm and had a party! Primarily for Jan (it's his last day in LA0. It was great. A and P came. I got Pizza, Christoph arrived early, and there was plenty plenty of beer! Felix arrived with his friends from San Diego/Irvine - Benjamin, Fabian, Ralph, and Ina (from Sweden). Ruchi and Jess came too.
Sunday: Woke up 9am. Everyone was still asleep. I cleaned up all the bottles - Benjamin helped me too. The Germans/Swede left with Felix to sightsee. Brian joined me to the beach! We took separate cars, I picked up Sandra (around 1pm) and headed to Zuma. We played tennis (for lack of any other activity). Michelle came with Justin, much later than I had hoped (around 4pm), after the head had given way to a chilly breeze, but in time to catch the sunset. We ate at CPK. Ruchi couldn't make it. Julia and Camilla hung out with us. Froyo at the mall, Coffee Bean, and Michelle's new car.

0 responses to "December 11 - 12 / Saturday - Sunday"
Leave a Reply