Was gonna give up on Artwalk last night, driving back in traffic along Wilshire in Westwood, when Michelle called. I was convinced to turn around and head downtown. I needed to gas up but the station in downtown was too expensive. I was there early, started walking around, and ran into Jeff A-O from work! He was with a couple ladies - Sharee from London and her friend Kirsten visiting from Germany. We hung out, saw some art, and said bye just as I met with Brian and Michelle by the food truck lot. Hungry, we went straight to the other lot and got Kobe beef sliders. Oh hell yes. And we actually ended up just discussing politics and economics and not seeing any art. Haha. Beers in my car. It was already past 1am when I drove back (gassing up in West LA).
Felix was still not at the apartment! He was at the library working on his paper.
--
I have a zit on my lip and it's annoying.
I noticed that I didn't know my license plate number, so I glanced at it as I left my car at work this morning. Then, this afternoon, my manager asks for my car's license plate! (I actually forgot the ending - how embarrassing.) Psychic moment!
The weather is ocean cooled and gentle today. It's gonna be warm this weekend! :)
- I'm still looking for subletters to stay this January.
Lunch: Pizza (from the food court) - it's Friday!
Staying at work late. Again. Last to leave the office.
Going home to Glassell tonight.
Watched my TV shows and also The History Boys. Interesting, off-putting yet charming movie.


0 responses to "Friday, 2010-12-10"
Leave a Reply