I spent the weekend back in Glassell Park eating watching all my DVR'd TV episodes. I'm mostly caught up with them: Community, The Office, Outsourced, The Mentalist, The Amazing Race, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Parenthood.
Saturday: My only activity outside the house was to drive with mom to Marshall's, Lowe's, and Whole Foods.
Sunday: I lectored. Watched more TV and ate more stuffing. It was raining in the evening as I drove back to West LA. The Amazing Race went to Korea, and the final three are set for next week! Felix was at a concert. I went out into the rain.
I have been getting compliments on my beard.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
December
(24)
- the 29th of december. wednesday.
- Tuesday, 2010-Dec-28
- Monday, 2010-12-27
- CHRISTMAS
- Thursday 2010-12-23 Christmas Eve Eve
- Wednesday, 2010-12-22
- 2010-12-21 Tuesday, Winter Solstice
- 2010-12-20. Monday.
- 2010- December 18 - 19 Saturday - Sunday
- Friday, 2010-12-17
- Thursday, 2010-12-16
- Wednesday 2010-12-15
- Tuesday, 2010-Dec-14
- 2010-12-13 Monday
- December 11 - 12 / Saturday - Sunday
- Friday, 2010-12-10
- Thursday 2010-12-09
- Wednesday, 7 December 2010
- Tuesday, 2010-12-07
- Monday 6 December 2010
- Weekend. 4-5 December
- Friday, December 3
- Thursday, 2 December 2010
- Wednesday, 1 December 2010
-
▼
December
(24)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Weekend. 4-5 December"
Leave a Reply