"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Left work early yesterday afternoon (snuck out) to get to Woodland Hills by 3:30 (I just made it). The interview went well, but I could tell that it was not a good fit for me, personality-wise especially.


I stopped by In-N-Out for some animal fries on my way to Mark's for some last-minute paper writing. In 3.5 hours we pounded out his term paper. Whew.
I returned to West LA at 10:15 - the plan to go bowling with Stephanie & Co. was cancelled due to a lack of participants. So we'll do something tonight.

--

I was awakened by Felix leaving, around 6am (?) for something school-related.
I didn't eat since my In-N-Out at 6pm, which counts as having "fasted," so I went to the hospital to get my blood drawn for the some laboratory tests. It was quick and easy, and everyone was so friendly!
Got Del Taco for breakfast on the way to work.
News: Wikileaks's Assange potentially in legal trouble. Russia and Qatar will be hosting the next FIFA World Cups.
To do: Decline the job, ask for help with grad schools
It's Hannukkah.
Lunch: Leftover Panda.
... calculating people's unpaid OT, complicated. The dates overlap and are all out of order too.
Reading about Jason and the Argonauts. Cool.
Music: Katy Perry - California Gurls (still?!)

0 responses to "Thursday, 2 December 2010"

Leave a Reply