"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Tutored Chris at the food court (with his son!) right after work. Then I drove straight to Mark's place to help him with some review before his econ final tomorrow. On the way back I had food at Trimana. Good burger and sauces! Impressive.

Several birthdays today.
Dense fog rolled in last night and now the weather is much cooler. Watched HIMYM (Barney's favorite things!) with Felix, who is now gone to Miami as of noon. His parents' flight is delayed.
Jack is in New York for the rest of the week.
Lunch: Leftover Korean
Drawing a map of realigned state boundaries.
WFG Christmas dinner tonight.
Potentially hanging out with Christina's couchsurfers (was going to last night but it ended up being too late).

0 responses to "Tuesday, 2010-Dec-14"

Leave a Reply