"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Dinner in Artesia - there was an exhibitionist couple outside that provided for some hilarious. We also got Indian sweets afterwards. Yum - but I'm so full.

Met up with Ruchi and her friends, and with Andrew at Barney's afterwards. Shared laughs and sweet potatoes.
Felix is at Joshua Tree today with his parents. I slept in til 8:45.
I feel sore.. like in my joints and elbow.
I get the day off Thursday! Oh joy!
Lunch: Food bar from Gelson's - including lobster mac and cheese.
Disneyland is so popular they stopped selling tickets today - I don't understand its appeal to those of us without a family.
Music: A Whole New World; Scotty Doesn't Know

0 responses to "Tuesday, 2010-Dec-28"

Leave a Reply