"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Went to Leaf Organics last night with Laura and Sandra (whom we picked up). Then to the Fox Hills Mall. No soy milkshakes at Millions of Milkshakes, so we got Hawaiian coffee and cocoa instead. Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I rested through much of the movie and Laura chatted on the phone with her friend Justin in Portland (while Sandra watched with Matthias).

I'm sick. Really. Coughing. Taking lots of Vitamin C.

Left work early: 12:30. I am really in no condition to be at work today. Drove home, slowly (my mind was not moving fast at all). It took 1 hour, even with little traffic. It had begun to sprinkle rain. Stopped by Tommy's to get something warm and greasy in my stomach. I felt very nauseous.
Laid in bed the whole afternoon, groaning in pain, waiting for my mom to arrive from work with medicinal relief.
Music: Sigur Ros; Explosions in the Sky.

0 responses to "Friday. 2011-02-25"

Leave a Reply